Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tagged!

Here's the deal: Post these rules on your blog list your 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 facts about yourself, and 3 current obsessions/collections.Then tag 5 of your friends at the end of your blog by leaving there names. Let them know you tagged them by leaving a comment on there blog.

3 Joys
My Little People
Brandon
My Family & Friends
3 Fears
Loosing someone close to me
Not being ready for what life has to throw at me
Being in debt forever
3Goals
Be in better shape
Eat better
Pay off all our debt that we got in Law School
3 facts about myself
I am beyond looking forward to a day when I am not sick :)
I really like to make lists
I am a mommas girl and kind of like that my kids are following in my foot steps :)
3 current obsessions/collections
People... I love people
Sleeping, I hope to one day become so good at it that I can sleep through the night :)
Reality TV, I beyond love American Idol, and so you think you can dance. It is so much fun to see normal peoples dreams come true.

I guess I will tag... Sara, Kira, TK, Devery and Chelsea

No comments: