Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday
















So after a long horrible weekend I ended up at the doctors monday, and baby thought it was time to come out... So for my birthday I got to have an Eric. I came into be induce at 4am and it all went nice a smoothly. At 3:05pm after 2 contraction worth of pushing (bless america) and a little cut to help the huge guy out our Eric Lee joined our family. 9 lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long. (yup four days early... he was as big as two week late me) I am so beyond grateful to get to stop having contractions for my birthday. :)

14 comments:

Nielsen Familia said...

Yay! Congratulations Chio! Oh to relief of having a healthy baby, and to not be pregnant anymore!

Mary-Anne said...

Congrats!! He is adorable.

The Culbertson's said...

He is just so cute I could cry! I can't wait to get out there and see that little chunky monkey!

Karen said...

Congratulations to your cute little family.

Inspired said...

How are you going to top that present next year? j/k I am so glad that he is here!!! He is such a big boy, I am so happy for you!

The Littlefields said...

Happy Birthday to you!! Congrats! I'm so glad that you are done being pregnant and can enjoy that cute (big) baby! :) Adorable.

Deveryjane said...

Yay Congrats!!

Linds said...

yaay yaaay yaaay!!! I'm so happy for you! What a beautiful little boy! I'm glad he got here safe and sound... what a wonderful birthday present! :)

Myrna said...

What a wonderful present for both of you!

Jenelle said...

He is so adorable... congrats!!! We are so happy for you guys!

Rachael said...

Wahoo!! The baby is here! Congratulations! How neat it is to have a new little one in your home! Oh and happy birthday to you, nothing like getting a baby for your birthday it will probably be your best birthday ever??

The Steeds said...

Congrats! He is really cute and I am glad that he finally came. I wish you sleep. :)

Kelline said...

Congrats....He is so cute.

Nancy said...

What a fun birthday present!

Well...I mean, I guess it was fun. As much as having a baby can be considered "fun." :)

He's adorable!