Thursday, September 16, 2010

Berkelee is four.

I can't believe she is four :( Time goes by so quickly once you stop wanting it to. But she had a fantastic birthday yesterday. Sadly I don't have any pictures. Our camera is having issues so I had to send it into the manufacturer (great timing right, Berkelee's birthday, Berkelee and Andrews friend party and Andrews birthday are all in the next couple weeks grr)We are so grateful this little darling in our family. She has grown so much in this last year, I can hardly believe it. We love you so much our sweet little lady.

1 comment:

Myrna said...

I love what you said, Em: "Time goes by so quickly once you stop wanting it to." So true! Sorry about no camera! That is too bad. I completely depend on others to take pictures, though, since I have no talent for it! You are a sweet mom, though. Your kids are lucky to have you, camera or no camera.