Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Confessional




So I totally blog stalk the person we bought our house from, I kind of pretend we are bff because we could have been if I moved into someone else's house and we were neighbors. (and if I wasn't a chicken when it came to making friends-I hate imposing) But Geoff and Emmalee are friends with her in real life and so is Sara so I claim her now (and there isn't much she can do about it) But she plays the funnest game called friday confession-- seriously who doesn't want to dish it out-- so I thought I would try it out.

I confess...
-I have started a diet about 12 times in the last three weeks
-I have failed every attempt
-Seriously how would my children survive if they didn't have chocolate to calm me down, or Dr Pepper
-How do skinny people do it
-You would think having no clothes would motivate me
-It doesn't!!
-Why would I want to leave the house with 4 kids, it's chaos
-So I complain about my plumpy
-I have a theory that I would be really hot if I could just twist the fat and place it on my bum, tada no fat and some junk in the trunk,Rock Star
-So I have become a crazy insecure person
-Ok become is giving pre pregnant me a little too much credit.
-But I am starting a diet again on Monday
-Here's hoping this one sticks :)

2 comments:

April said...

I love the confession Friday! I might have to try it sometime! And seriously, Emily, you are NOT fat, and you are beautiful!! I think no matter how "skinny" a girl is, she can't help but want to be skinnier and think that if she were everything would be better. It's just how society wires us to think.

Emmalee said...

Emily! You are way too hard on yourself! First of all, you are not fat. Second of all, you JUST had a baby! I assume you're breast feeding, so stop dieting! You need those calories. Just give your body a little adjustment time, the weight will come off! Third of all, skinny girls smoke, or drink, or shop. That's how they do it! I think you look beautiful! Alright, I'm done yelling at you. :)