Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lost



Last week Brandon got sick and we became addicted!! I admit I watch a lot of TV!! My kids go to bed and I sit on the couch and watch TV until I go to bed, and I don't feel bad about it :) It's how I feel human (yup I'm that lame) Well Brandon got super sick and missed work for a few days and decided he was bored and we should check out what series were on Netflix (if you don't have netflixs you're silly and you should fix that mistake, quickly) and there is was all 6 seasons and the addiction began. In a week and a half we are to season 4 and my hardly any sleep days have turned into sleep... whats that days. I hate waiting to know what happens and now that Brandons feeling better and at work again I find myself asking everyday if he really has to go and when he will get home. It's a problem but I just want to know what happens. Oh and I won the best bet from this lost addiction. Here's hoping I really claim my prize :)

1 comment:

BreeAnna said...

Haha, we only made it through season 2 and then got distracted with other stuff and never went back but I totally get the addiction thing! We watch a lot of TV too once Dani's down. We probably own way too much too! Haha
Right there with you on the Netflix thing. Living in the middle of nowhere - it keeps me sane. :)