Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day twenty-nine~ Something you could never get tired of doing


Hmm... Thats kind of a long list, lets see.

ANYTHING (except fighting) involving these 4 cuties

Andrew and Berkelee

Eric and McKinlee

(yes my old school picture are totaly pictures of pictures from my scrapbook, you can totally judge me)
Singing at the top of my lungs


Hanging out with the fabulous friends I have been blessed with(not all of which are pictured and just cause they aren't doesn't mean they are less loved I just couldn't find a picture cause since I am old now I am disorginized and don't take enough pictures)





Or pretty much anything with this hottie.


Oh and chocolate :)

1 comment:

Mom of 12 said...

Cute pics! I've seen that picture with Kira in it before...When do we get to hear about your Florida trip?
Love,
Sandy