Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Confessionals

Photobucket


I confess

I totally missed confessing
It such a happy couple minutes
I'm not kidding either it totally makes me happy
Good thing I have a fake friend who invented it so Fridays can rock just like it's suppose to
While I confess Berkelee is laying on me trying to convince me we need to play sprout online
Eric is dancing around the front room to the wiggles
It is the cutest thing ever
He points his finger and does the twist and rubs his tummy while he sings yummy yummy
IT kills me
One day I will record it
He spent like 4 days watching it at the hospital
And luckily Krystal had some so now we are just one big Wiggly Party
Speaking of party holy honk its nice outside
I would hang out outside all day but I have a broken foot and can't stand for that long
We have a pourch swing we put back there but we have to put it together and since I went to Florida Brandon has to work all the time to try to catch up
Did you catch that... I went to Florida
Yup I'm that cool
You can be jealous, cause it was amazing
The only down fall now I miss Sara like crazy
Florida is far away when you just want to hang out
Dang it.
But I got a sun burn
Went to the beach
Rode on a boat
Saw a dolphin
Was in(while I was on a boat) the Guld of Mexico
So pretty much worth the Sara withdraws
Yay for having the best husband ever who got me tickets for my birthday
To even out the presents excitment I'm getting a crock pot for Mothers Day
Cause mine broke
Its essential at my house
Which reminds me I need to go to Walmart to buy it

1 comment:

Mom of 12 said...

Thanks Em! You always are so supportive in everything. I miss reading about your family. Please try to fix your glitch.
Sandy