Saturday, September 17, 2011

Berkelee is 5

Right now I should be going crazy getting ready for a Rock Star party instead I am straining my ears to hear my cute girl talk. For the first time I had to cancel/reshedule a party. My kids seem to always be sick lately. But on that note this cute rocker girl is 5. I came home from the hospital today 5 years ago with this perfect little person. I can't imagine my life with out miss Berkelee. She is so fun, sassy and busy. This year she has turned into quite the Diva which has it's moments of pure awesomeness cause who doesn't want to be a rock star and rule the world. I love living life through her eyes and enjoying everything again. She is the best karaoke partner a girl could ask for. We sure love you Berkelee Kay.

1 comment:

Mom of 12 said...

Happy Birthday, Berkelee! Hope it was fun. We loved having you over for a tea party.
Sandy and Kate