Friday, September 30, 2011

Whats been going on...

I love reading blogs, I'm one of those crazy people who pretends all these people are totally my friends and are so talking to me. (Don't go private now, I just hang out with small people all day and love to have some grown up time-even if it's not real)So I thought that even though I'm not witty and I'm horrible at posting pictures I should try to post more since it makes me so happy when people post. First since it's been a while I thought I would run down through the kiddos.
Andrew
Is in 2nd Grade, it is so hard to believe that he is turning 8 on Monday, and getting baptized next Saturday. He has his moments of pure terror but most of the time he is a rock star. He is a purple belt in karate and really getting into having friends, which I love. He always want to go to someones house or have someone over so it makes chores and homework so much easier since he can't play until he has finished both.
Berkelee
Is 5 can you believe it, cause I can't. I'm not in denial but it just doesn't seem possible. She missed the deadline at our school so she is getting ready to start her 3rd year of preschool. She is going to be a Mini Miner this year with her cute friend Maddi. She is so beyond excited, we went to parents night wednesday and it's all we can talk about. She loves everything social, and she is pretty interested in learning as well. She is in her third year of dance and this year she does tumbling, hip hop, jazz, ballet and tap. She loves it!! And we love the teacher and kids at the studio.
Eric
He is still my saving grace, he is definitaly more of a 2 year old then he use to be but he is so sweet and loving and just has the best attitude about everything. He is potty trained but has more accidents then the other two did when he is distracted, but hey laundry I can do (since I'm always doing it anyway) and we've only had 2 not at home, plus he is my youngest sucess story yet :) He started at Berkelees dance studio and is in love. He talks about it all week and is always sneaking away to put his tap shoes on, it's pretty much adorable!! Other than that he is finally getting the hang of colors but can only count to 3.
McKinlee
She just turned 1 and I'm loving her personality. She is a lover but is so busy that cuddling only happens when she is tired. She is finally realizing that walking is a fabulous form of transportation but is still a little new at it. She has 6 teeth on top but only 2 on the bottom and is offical allergic to amoxicillin too. She isn't talking to much yet but has a lot to say so she is always jabbering away. She is all smiles but absolutely lets you know if she is not happy or she needs your attention now. I think she will give Berk a run for her money which is good cause someone is going to need to put that girl in her place :)
Brandon
He is always busy but thats a good thing. Work seems to take up most his time he always squeezes in a little family time here and there. We sure miss him when he's gone, but we are so glad his business is keeping busy
I'm just me nothing to exciting I jus keep the circus in tact. And that's about all I have time for.
I hopefully will be better in the near future and get my pictures up from Berkelee and Kinlees birthdays.

No comments: