Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess

I'm having a bad day
Ok week... and a half
And me and my body are not friends
And since it's had enough of me, it's taking it out on the baby
Thats just rude
So she is sleeping in her starvation mode while I search the internet for bottle tricks
Ah the joys of my malfunctions
My mom always tells me (with so much love) that god put me together backwards
The only plus is Brandon buys me chocolate and doesn't get made when every part of my day has invovled the fetal position
I am lazy after all so thats kind of nice
But in my brokeness I missed my neighborhood book club
And although I have a new found love for reading, I have never actually read one of the books
But it rocks
I seriously have the best group of girls that live around me
One of them brought me peanut butter cookies yesterday
They are amazing
Brandon and I ate them all last night
Dont judge me
They're amazing!!
How did I not know about this fabulousity
I eat a lot of junk and no one thought to inform me of this
Shame
Now I need to learn how to make peanut butter cookies
And pretty much everything else
I wonder if I can do that from the fetal position
Hmmm

2 comments:

Bossy said...

I confess. I was super excited to see a Friday confessional.
I confess last week I wrote a confessional style blog in the shower just to post on your non-existent confessional post.
I confess I go to the ER when I have a giant cyst killing me. Last time I went they thought it was appendicitis though and made me drink radioactive isotopes. I confess the doctor always thinks I am a hypochondriac because I never really show pain levels.
I confess the above is due to my stubbornness and not wanting anyone to see me as weak.
I confess I have been in bed all day because I had a lumbar puncture and I am totally milking it.

BreeAnna said...

Oh friend! I love you!
I confess I wish we were closer so I could bring you graham crackers and cream cheese (the best comfort food ever for those of us not blessed with the ability to cook.) Haha
I confess there are days that I spend in the fetal position and I only have ONE kid.
I confess I am also a pansy and should get over the fact that my life isn't as bad as I make it out to be some (most) days.