Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Remember how it was Christmas
















Remember how I confessed (best game ever right) that I'm the worst blogger ever. Well I uploaded some pictures and imagine that Christmas did happen at our house, who knew. The day was a lot less running than usual. My mom had to work so we made breakfast and Brandons parents, brother (plus Sarah) and my brother-Ben came over to help us open presents and then we hung out while I cooked and then his family friends (Carlos-and his girlfriend Desa, Victor, and their parents) joined us for dinner. It was a blast, and crazy so with all the cooking I don't have pictures of the after/evening. And then the next day we went to Craigs and then to my moms which I also don't have pictures of but we had a great time this year. Merry Late Christmas

No comments: