Monday, October 20, 2008

Another tag

Seven things that you may or may not know about me...
1~ I am probably the most paranoid person you'll ever meet. I am really a cup half full kind of person but I always have a bad story for what could happen. It's not cool.
2~I care way to much about what other people think. And it isn't just about me, it's about names, noises hair do's for anyone and everyone. (I am working on it)
3~ I hate sleeping alone. If Brandon is still working or out of town I have to hold my pillow
4~ I secretly want to be super mom. Like be a fabulous cook, with fabulous projects.
5~ I am addicted to tv. I wont lie I have a show every night. It's my friend here in good old Cedar City. It all started in Oregon and hasn't changed much since (and Brandon hates it)
6~ I am a plan maker. They hardly ever happen but I love to write it all out on paper and see if I know what I am alking about :)
7~ I seriously love sweets I could eat them all the time and not get sick of them like normal people. I sure wish that would change it makes dieting very hard!!

I like to tag everyone so tag you're it.

1 comment:

The Steeds said...

Thanks for being a good sport and doing this tag!