Saturday, August 15, 2009

Update...finally!

So I must admit my biggest flaw as a mother of three is not taking pictures. I love pictures but I never seem to have the hands to snap the shot. But we have had a lot going on lately. Andrew started kindergarten... he loves it and is doing really well. Berkelee is just staying her same little 2 year old self but we did meet her teacher this last week and she starts preschool the beginning of September. Eric is still trying to get some more teeth and since the last time I posted had his blessing. It was awesome (and I have no pictures cause I took them with Geoffs camera so if he reads this he should send them my way) which ment Geoff, Emmalee, Grace and Noah were here. Like the horrible picture taker I have become I dont even have on picture of Grace rude huh but we sure love her and talk about playing with her daily. But I did get a cute one (well Brandon did) of Eric and Noah playing at Discovery gateway while they were here. Anyway if you look at our google pictures I should warn you that Andrew is trying to fill in for my lack of pictures and his skills struggle just a little. Enjoy!



































2 comments:

Myrna said...

I am so glad you posted again! Do Geoff and Emmalee live in Utah now, or still Oregon?

The Bakers said...

Still Oregon