Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My baby is one

I spent most January 2010 crying... life was so crazy we had bought a house I was still trying to be better from my surgery Brandon had just started his own business so money scared me and we no longer had insurance when I go this positive pregnancy test. How was this possible? What would I do? I was in a constant state of ahhhh! My pregnancy was beyond easy thankfully cause I had some serious pre-partum depression (which I didn't even know existed up until this point) but then August 15, 2010 came around and I met this perfect little person who would be the caboose to our family and I knew all that crazy was worth it. She has been the perfect last kid. She has taken her time with each milestone so I can truly enjoy it and her. I love every second of this baby even the yucky-spit covered **shiver** parts. I am so grateful she is in our family and can't imagine life without her. Thanks for being the best surprise ever little miss McKinlee Jane.

1 comment:

Mom of 12 said...

Happy Birthday McKinlee! Hope you and my Baby Doll can be the best of friends.
Sandy