Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess

I totally love this game
Seriously who doesn't have a million things they want to ramble off about
Like you can just walk about to someone and start spilling everything in your little brain
They would either walk away or probably avoid you at all costs afterwards
How did I not know about this sooner
Yay for buying Glammys old house so we could be fake friends and I could steal her fabulous ideas
I should be making party bags
But I am tired of coloring Handy Manny's tools and listening to my kids cry about wanting them right now.
Why must kids always be exactly where you are.
My lap is not that cool.
But the internet is
And if I want to waste my time you shouldn't care.
But you do and thats lame
Oh guess what's not lame
My husband
He threw me a suprise party yesterday
Who does that
Pure Awesomeness is what he is
Yay!!!
Now I can't say I've never had a suprise party
Or a sewing machine
Cause my brother bought me one
More Awesomeness
Being 27 is kind of ROCKING!!!

1 comment:

Mom of 12 said...

Hey Em,
You should write more poetry! You're pretty good at it. Happy b-day. Thanks for inviting Noah. He had lots of fun.
Sandy