Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Special Day



At our house February 10 is a great day. It all started because I'm amazing and thats my birthday, but then the day intensified in June 2008 when I found out I was pregnant and due in February which obviously ment this new baby would steal my birthday. After a horrible pregnancy I spent the last month telling this baby that after all he had put me threw he better be the best kid ever. And he pretty much has been.
Eric is seriously the most mellow of my children. He is easy going and so happy, his only real flaw is he falls, a lot, like more then everyone else in our house put together. But he is kind, loving, gentle and just plan old makes me happy.
I love sharing this day with one of my favorite people.
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY ERIC MAN!!! Love you!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday to both of you. It sounds like your husband treated you well! :)