Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day fourteen~ A TV show that you are currently addicted to.

I spend an unhealthy ammount of time watching tv, yup you can judge me. I love different world they take me too and the way they help me unwind from my maddness at the end of the day. On Sunday my DVR records all my crazy E reality shows (Hollys World, Kim and Kourtney, Khloe and Lamar... you get the idea) and Brothers and Sister and Army Wives. Monday records The secret Life of the American Teenager (which drives me crazy but I can't seem to not watch it.) Dancing with the Stars, 90210 and Gossip Girl. Tuesday records One Tree Hill, Body of Proof, sToribook Weddings and Glee. Wednesday records American Idol (or so you think you can dance depending on the season) Better with you and more I'm sure. Thursday is Greys Antaomy, Private Practice and Vampire Diaries. That's about it right now I think. There are all the off season shows too, like I said too much tv. But it's nice at any hour I have something recorded to watch, it's a fabulous way to escape reality :)

No comments: