Monday, April 25, 2011

Day Twenty Three-15 Facts about you

1. I was born in Canada
2. I am the only girl. Luckily one of my brothers have gotten married cause not only do I only have 3 brothers, Brandon only has brother as well.
3. I have the loudest kids in the world (trust me)
4. One day I want to be a labor and delivery nurse cause I have had the worst labor and delivery nurses in the world.
5. I'm a pansy
6. I am crazy dependent on people, I hate being alone
7. I refuse to buy new clothes until I'm skinny
8. I have 4 of the cutest kiddos, which frequently saves their lives :)
9. I couldn't ask for a better husband. He is so different then what I ever imagined but he is perfect for me. He challenges me in the right ways and makes me a better person
10. I have a crazy television obsession
11. Twilight changed my life (it's ok to judge me for that)
12. I love when I get my way, and I some how work that out usually
13. I cannot fight with people. One time I tried to fight with Brandon and hyperventilated
14. I always have a crazy long want list-opps
15. I love my life :)

No comments: