Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ahh another stubburn Baker







Well incase you're wondering he is going to fit right in. He is at least 7 lbs 13 oz as of today and his head is measuring 2 1/2 weeks bigger then the rest of him. But nothing out of the normal... so in my belly he will stay forever I am sure. Oh geez! PS moms really do know everything. Yesterdau I had a little dejavu moment as I told Andrew to blow his nose instead of snif about nine thousand times. Then I remembered how silly I thought my mom was when she use to tell me that... but nope it is that bad. To bad I never knew how smart you really are.

3 comments:

RobbandTKandfam said...

I absolutely love the little Eric sign. And by the way I posted something on your facebook the other day and I don't think it came up cause my computer was being pigheaded. Anyway, as you can tell we didn't make it today. We are staying here. No money to travel, Robb had emergency dental issues and with the baby coming we are scrimping and scraping to get everything together that we can. So sadly I will have to find a replacement stamp set that will do, :(

The Steeds said...

For starters-- the sign is really cute. I hope that you are doing ok-- don't worry, he will come out someday soon and then you will wish someday that he was still inside b/c you will miss having your hands free. :)

rsperryhouse said...

Congratulations! You're so close. That's always such a great accomplishment.
DeLynne Sperry