Monday, January 26, 2009

The latest

Well after a long weekend I had another doctors appointment so I thought I would share. I seriously thought I was having a baby this weekend. I have had pretty regular contraction since I had my kidney stones (back around 24 weeks... good times) but saturday afternoon around four thirty I they hurt enough they woke me up from a fabulous nap my wonderful husband was letting me have. And I continued to have them every 5- 10 minutes until Sunday night. But they never got strong enough to do anything. So I am tired and cranky and really don't like contractions one bit. So I went to the dr this morning and I am completly effaced, but not dialating at all cause the baby is to high. (No I didn't type that wrong) After my baby being so low they couldn't even get to his head around 30 weeks he is now to high for all my fabulous contractions to do any good. So tomorrow morning I am going back to get some measurements done to see if his little head has gotten to big, or if he is just stubburn. Both answer would totally fit my little family cause Berkelee had the smallest head ever (35%) and did some seriously rough business to my body and everyone in my family is ridiculously stubburn so to think it wont be passed to Eric too is hard to believe. Either way I am excited that the contraction at least did something and I am excited to see little baby again. Ultra Sounds are so fun. So I get two happy thoughts for today and I like it. So I wanted to share.

2 comments:

RobbandTKandfam said...

So I think you should just have him already, sounds like a great plan to me!!

Kelline said...

I so dislike the waiting game!