Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The joys of pregnancy

I am freaking HUGE (just like the nice Walmart lady told me)
Profile action. You can see his little face so well I think. He can thank us both for being blessed with a huge nose.








The 3d picture of him sticking his tounge out at us silly boy.

















That is his nose and mouth. He has a cute mouth just like miss Berkelee (thanks daddy)




Ah the joys of pregnancy. It isn’t like I haven’t whined and complained vocally this whole pregnancy about all the crazy things I have dealt with that I wasn’t expecting consider being pregnant with Berkelee rocked. But I have truly been so grateful for the chance to bring a new little man to our family. In true Emily style I was at the hospital again this weekend. (No wonder the L&D nurses aren’t super nice I would be bugged with me by now too) I had a rough night Friday and Brandon being the rocking husband that he is let me (I’m not sure if it wanted to let me I don’t remember anything) sleep literally all day on Saturday. So when I woke up Saturday my little kick boxer wasn’t moving. Now I am crazy paranoid so I tried all the tricks the list to get him to move and was unsuccessful and went back to bed hoping I just wore him out with all my sleeping and Sunday would be better. But sure enough Sunday wasn’t any different. Brandon even gave my stomach so good shakings which always makes him want to play but nothing, so off I went at my doctors orders to get a non-stress test at the hospital. I got there and he was moving like crazy they say (I just couldn’t feel it) and my contractions I complain about even show up on the monitor (it makes me feel better to know I am not just a pansy that they are really there like every two minutes) so my doctor had them check my fluids. They came back crazy high, which would be bad, but my doctor was kind of skeptical and made me come into his office the next day so he could recheck them. Everything is fine, and I feel him a little more now, but I guess my stomach is just getting beat up I can’t feel much anymore. But the best part was I got to have two ultrasounds in two days. The lady at the hospital even saw his hair. She gave me some pictures of his cute lips, and huge nose, and the doctor gave me a few as well, he even sticks his tongue out for us (so sweet, he’ll fit right in) So I thought I would take some picture of the picture so sorry if they are hard to see I was just excited. He also gave me great news that he won’t let me go past 39 weeks so 3 weeks and 3 days at the most. YAY!! I could have a party. I can hardly wait.

5 comments:

Inspired said...

I don't know what that lady at Walmart is talking about. I think you look great! I would have never guessed by your belly that it wasn't your first. Yeah! Only a few more weeks!

Myrna said...

Cute pictures, cute post. You look glowlingly beautiful, Em.

Kelline said...

I so am there for you Emily! With the twins, it was horrible. I was done by Christmas and they weren't due until March. What I ahted was the, Are you pregnant? question. Duh!

The Steeds said...

I am glad that you are doing ok. I think that you look great. Congrats on the little boy-- and hurray for hair!

Blog said...

Did she really say that? Gotta love the nosey strangers! Hope it's going well!