Monday, January 19, 2009

Our poor life is so unproductive these days. I pretend like I do stuff but lets be honest, not so much. This morning I have finished my birth annoucements (cause I am a spaz like that and really bugged that I am short ten stamps) watched Aladin for the eight millionth time, helped my kids with their "needs" and held my poor sick baby. That's it. Yup I don't do anything anymore. Today is grocery shopping day and I am trying to find ways to not go until they are in bed. I am pretty pathetic. I have this list of things I can't wait to do when I am not pregnant any more starting with scrub the bathtub :) Poor family. But my kids are amazing and luckily Brandon works so he doesn't get to bugged with me. Only two and a half weeks at most!

3 comments:

RobbandTKandfam said...

I scrubbed the bath tub last week and thought I was going to die, that is definitely something that is not going to happen for another four weeks, I understand completely. Speaking of announcements, I need address and directions so I can come get that stamp set from you next week when I come through. I have my colors and paper picked out and ribbon etc. I am so excited.

The Steeds said...

Don't worry. I have these days too and I have no great excuse. You are pregnant and your body is working all of the time. Enjoy having an excuse!:)

RobbandTKandfam said...

I am so sad, we didn't get our bonus check and wont be going to Vegas, which means no stamps and no seeing you :( I wanted to get a pic of both of us in our last few days, bummer. Oh well.